Recovery means different things to different people.
- It is recovering from a mental illness. It is about working towards personalised individuals’ goals and having hope for future.
- It is very personal and Person centred approach is very important during the recovery support process. Recovery is not a one-off event – it is a process that can take time.
- Recovery can mean for some, the differences between types of mental health recovery, and some research and resources.
- Some researchers define recovery as, ‘Recovery isn’t about getting back to how you were before, it’s about building something new’.
- We aim to provide Enablement skills so that the service user can independently in community.
We support recovery of individual in the following needs:
- Managing mental health
- Physical health & self -care
- Daily Living skills
- Social networks Work
- Relationships Responsibilities
- Addictive behaviour Identity and
- Self – esteem Trust and