Do you need someone to keep you company now and again, or on a regular basis?
Are you concerned about a relative or loved one who gets lonely?
Do you live some distance away from a relative or loved one and would like someone to visit them?
Are you a main carer who would like someone to step in from time to time so you can have a break?
Then let us help.
Our Companionship / Sitting Service typically cover things like:
- Transport to appointments or social engagements e.g. hairdresser, doctor, dentist, cinema, friend’s house
- Accompanying to appointments or social engagements
- Company for a walk or other outdoor activity
- Helping with hobbies / interests
- Reading books / newspapers out loud
- Being there to talk and listen
To find out more about our Companionship services, please contact us on 020 8665 4334 or email us at email@example.com